Job Id: 1600 # of Openings: 1
- Underwrite a minimum of 3 loans per day and complete outstanding conditions in a timely manner
- Review file for accuracy and completeness according to the Underwriter Checklist, APMC guidelines and investor/agency guidelines
- Run files through Quality Control tools
- Communicate effectively with processors and loan officers on status of loan files and conditions
- UW Designations Experience Required
- Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years underwriting experience with the above program designations.
- Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Works well individually or in a group setting
- Ability to manage time and priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Detail oriented
- Ability to analyze an issue and determine best approach for a solution.
- General experience and understanding of the following products:
- Encompass 360 Bankers Edition
- Mortgage Builder
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Internet navigation
- Authority to underwrite the following loan types: FHA, VA, USDA, CONV
- Commitment to company values, policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Customer Service the ability to provide and maintain effective and positive communication
- Adaptability an ability to quickly learn new or different techniques, products and computer programs
- Problem Solving an ability to effectively analyze and resolve problems at a functional level
- This person must live our culture every day! (Respect, Transparency, Scrappy)
- Other duties as assigned
American Pacific Mortgage Corporation