Job Id: 1526 # of Openings: 1
- Underwrite a minimum of 2 loans per day and complete outstanding conditions in a timely manner.
- Review file for accuracy and completeness according to the Underwriter Checklist, APMC guidelines and investor/agency guidelines
- Communicate effectively with processors and loan officers on status of loan files and conditions
- FHA Experience Required
- UW Designations Required
- VA Experience Preferred
- Authority to underwrite CONV and when designated authority is authorized, USDA and/or Jumbo products to APMC or investor guidelines
- Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years underwriting experience with the above program designations.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Works well individually or in a group setting
- Ability to manage time and priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Detail oriented
- Ability to analyze an issue and determine best approach for a solution.
- General experience and understanding of the following products:
- Encompass 360 Bankers Edition
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Internet navigation
- Commitment to company values, policies and procedures
- Adaptability an ability to quickly learn new or different techniques, products and computer programs
- Problem Solving an ability to effectively analyze and resolve problems at a functional level
- This person must live our culture every day! (Respect, Transparency, Scrappy)
- Other duties as assigned
- APMCares- Our charitable entity
- As we grow and our reputation spreads, we know there are opportunities to make more significant contributions to the communities in our footprint.
- APMCares was created to serve and support APM families in need and the causes we care about.
- Office of Diversity
- Increase APMs workforce diversity
- Increase the diversity of the communities we serve
American Pacific Mortgage Corporation