Nurses - Day Shift
American Orchards Senior Living Gilbert, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you have a gift for caring for seniors? Are you a people person? If so, then this is the job for you! American Orchards is seeking a compassionate, energetic, and reliable nurse.
Job type: Full-time and Part-time LPN/RN's - floor nurses to work a 12 hour shift or a 4 hour shift when needed (day shift)
Sign-on Bonus (full time nurses eligible) - Starting at $200 - please inquire for more information!
ABOUT AMERICAN ORCHARDS SENIOR LIVING
People matter most in life, and our purpose is to make life's journey wonderful. We are engaged in providing an inspirational place for our residents while creating a spectacular living experience that is safe, healthy, and happy - one that truly fosters purpose and dignity.
Our vision is to be the community's finest care provider by giving our residents the best living experience and providing their loved ones with full peace-of-mind.
This position is responsible for the proper medication management and the essential care of the residents by working with all departments, the medical community, families, and the administrative team. In addition, he/she is involved in the proper management of the medication room, med-pass techniques, MAR, resident charting and all other aspects of medication and the care of the community's residents.
- Medication administration (daily monitoring of MARs to ensure accuracy)
- Review resident service plans
- Assisting caregivers with ADL's (when needed)
- Ensure that resident's supply needs are met by either the POA or company
- Communicate urgently with the Resident Services Director anytime there is a significant change in physical, mental, or behavioral condition
- Communicate critical information in the shift-change process
- Assist with resident move-in's to be sure accommodations are as desired and care is immediately implemented
- Must have a current LPN/LVN/RN license
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Dedicated to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to relate well to residents and their families
- Self-motivated, organized and professional
- Have a neat, professional, courteous manner and appearance
- Must have the ability to use own judgement and initiate daily activities
- Must be drug free and submit to drug screening upon hire and routinely
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check upon hire and as required by state regulations
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Senior Living: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
Here are some of the great benefits to working for American Care Concepts:
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Excellent employee benefits program
- Professional development and senior-care training opportunities
- Health and dental insurance, vacation, and paid sick leave benefit offerings for full-time employees (or as required by the state for PT staff)
- Positive work environment
- Full and part-time shifts with consistent schedules
- Team member appreciation parties
If you are interested in joining a team that is passionate about serving residents, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online or in person to meet some of our team!
765 N. Lindsay Road
Gilbert, AZ 85234
American Care Concepts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Key words: Nurse, LPN, LVN, RN, Senior Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Patient Care, Licensed Practical Nurse, Registered Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Registered Nurse, Medication, Medication Management, Supervisor, Resident Services
Location: 765 N. Lindsay Road, Gilbert, AZ 85234