American Oncology Network, LLC (AON) is an alliance of physicians and seasoned healthcare leaders partnering to ensure the long-term success of community oncology. AON was created and is led by the leadership team responsible for the success of Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute, the nation’s largest independent community oncology practice. With more than three decades of expertise in all areas of oncology practice management, AON enables physicians to focus on what matters most – providing the highest quality care for patients.
We preserve and protect the sustainability of community oncology for physicians, patients and partners, so practices thrive and every American has local access to exceptional cancer care.
Team members enjoy a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance as well as generous paid time off, holiday pay, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k) program with company match
Our group at Hope Cancer Care in Las Vegas, Nevada is looking for Patient Services Specialist to work with our Las Vegas location.
Will handle most clerical duties associated with a medical clinic including:
- Scheduling new and follow-up patient appointments.
- Check in patients as they arrive, verify information, collect co-payments, verify demographic information.
- Answer calls promptly and retrieve messages.
- Schedule follow-up appointments for clinic and/or outside testing.
- Collect co-payments.
- Assemble all new patient and hospital follow-up charts.
- Distribute faxes promptly. Checks server periodically for new faxes.
- Reviews schedule and checks for all tests and/or referrals ordered from doctor.
- Checks in chart and electronic medical record (EMR) for documents.
- Completes medical records.
- Experience in the healthcare field working as a medical receptionist is highly preferred.
- Attention to detail with strong ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Previous experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) is preferred.