For 30 years, Genesis CancerCenter has provided care to thousands of patients in Hot Springs and thesurrounding communities. The center continues to focus on all aspects oftreatment, encouraging positive attitudes, and improving medicinal and nutritionaltherapies, all in a facility with an inviting and comforting atmosphere.
The physicians at GenesisCancer Center place a strong emphasis on offering the latest treatment options,clinical trials, and patient education. Currently, the clinic is involved innumerous national and international clinical trials, closely following resultsand accessing research material nationwide.
At Genesis Cancer Center, ourfocus is on patient care for the entire family. Our mission……making cancer amemory.
Team members enjoy a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance as well as generous paid time off, holiday pay, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k) program with company match Our group at the Genesis Cancer Centers in Hot Springs, Arkansas is searching for a LPN to join the team.
The LPN will Assist physician and RNs in the care of patients by performing one or more of the following duties:
- Administering chemotherapy agents
- Preparing chemotherapy agents
- Patient assessments/triage
- Medical record documentation
- Patient/family education
- Active LPN license required.
- Experience in IV therapy in clinic or hospital is preferred.
- Prior Oncology experience preferred.
- Current CPR and BLS certification is required.
- Fluency in the English language as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.