GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The incumbent is responsible to provide customer service in person and over the telephone in an accurate and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Answer customer phone calls and provide assistance.
2. Order checks for customers.
3. File open and closed account cards, pull closed account cards.
4. Check ATM and Visa Card orders.
5. Check to ensure a signature card is on file for all new accounts.
6. Call customers for returned check orders with wrong address.
7. Perform verification of deposits for business and personal accounts on a daily basis.
8. Perform teller transactions for employees and customers daily.
9. Check off Demand Deposit Accounts maintenance reports.
10. Call branches for missing work as needed.
11. Perform research for customers - pull statements and checks as needed.
12. Help customers balance checkbooks.
13. Open mail and deliver to appropriate individuals. Empty fax machine and take to proper areas.
14. Assist customer with returned checks and stop payments.
15. Maintain photocopies of CSR work, keep records for 5 years.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.