Digital Solutions Specialist
American National Bank & Trust Company Roanoke, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Digital Solutions Specialist is responsible for performing a variety of duties relating to the operations of the Digital Solutions department. This includes, but is not limited to; Wire Support, Online Banking Support, Treasury Management Support, Debit Cards Support and serving as an escalation point for Call Center Support and other internal departments when handling complex customer service issues related to our digital platform.
1. Deliver a best-in-class customer experience while adhering to work guidelines, policies, and regulations.
2. Excel in a fast paced, collaborative environment that requires accuracy, multitasking and effective communication.
3. Navigate multiple computer systems; research and assess customer needs, and offer appropriate solutions.
4. Quickly answer customer inquiries via phone, respond to routine to moderately complex inquiries and resolve customer issues in a friendly and courteous manner.
5. Serve as an escalation point for the Call Center and Treasury Management teams with more complex Digital Solutions issues.
6. Set up new mobile deposit customers.
7. Monitor Bill Pay enrollments.
8. Review daily OFAC Bill Pay exceptions.
9. Verify daily eStatement totals.
10. Process the Closed and Dormant Account Reports.
11. Set up ACH/EFT Transfers.
12. Perform wire call-backs to customers for external wires.
13. Identify and escalate non-routine issues and exceptions, such as potential fraud situations related to online banking and bill pay.
14. Review set ups and changes for online banking/Treasury Management services (ACH, RDC, Wires and other TM services)
15. Provide assistance to internal and external customers via telephone, email, service events and Online Banking Messaging.
16. Assist with other Department functions as assigned. Will be cross-trained to cover for other departmental duties, as assigned.
17. Maintain a thorough knowledge of all American National Bank products, services, procedures, policies and appropriate regulatory issues relating to daily job functions including but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act; Privacy; Fair Lending; Regulation E; deposit, transaction and loan accounts.
18. Responsible for answering both internal and external customer phone calls, as well as, responding to internal and external email correspondence.
19. Open, monitor and work cases with third-party vendors.
20. Help maintain department procedures and policies.
21. Provide training to business customers for all associated software.
1. Excellent customer service skills
2. Proven experience working in a fast-paced team environment, where incumbent was required to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
3. Excellent organizational skills
4. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
5. Excellent computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products Word, Excel and Outlook
6. Must be able to walk in area and carry some papers in the department
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. 2 years' banking experience
3. 2 years' of customer service experience
3. Preferred experience working in a Digital Solutions environment or with Jack Henry Silverlake core system
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
American National Bank & Trust Company
BusinessView all jobs at American National Bank & Trust Company