Information Technology Administrative Assistant (Coordinator)
AMERICAN MUNICIPAL POWER, INC.
This position may be eligible for a hybrid work environment (combination of remote work and in-office reporting), with the coordination and approval of the appropriate supervisor. The position is located in and will report out of Columbus, OH.
Position Title: Information Technology Administrative Assistant (Coordinator)
Reports To: IT Business Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Basic Functions: To provide department and end-user support.
1. Perform duties of the Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Risk Officer, and Chief Information Officer and related departments administrative assistant.
2. Works closely with the CSO, CRO, CIO, and directors for scheduling meetings, conferences, and preparing communications/documentations, and assists running meetings with AMP leadership as necessary.
3. Responsible for maintaining vendor relationships and managing software/hardware maintenance contracts.
4. Responsible for writing policies, procedures, and memos under the content direction of the CSO, CRO, CIO, and IT Directors.
5. Provides technical support to the CEO’s Executive Assistant & Board Secretary on the board portal and provides back up support in the event the CEO’s Executive Assistant & Board Secretary is unavailable to run the portal for the meeting.
6. Assists in the IT Asset Management process of managing inventory, ordering IT supplies, etc.
7. Codes and performs data entry for purchase orders and invoices, maintaining detailed records in Excel.
8. Collaborates with vendors on invoice errors.
9. Basic printer management of installing printers on end-users devices, replacing toner, etc.
10. Sets up audio/video capabilities for meetings as required.
11. Assists in managing the mobile device account.
12. Help/backup for other administrative staff, such as board mailings, board meetings, and phone coverage.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Qualifications:
1. Work experience in an IT administrative/help desk role and have good working knowledge of IT concepts, terminology, and processes.
2. An Associate’s degree or 3 years’ experience is preferred.
3. Must have exceptional customer service experience.
4. Must demonstrate excellent writing skills. Excellent troubleshooting skills.
5. Ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines, and concentrate on detailed information in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
6. Strong attention to detail and process oriented, self-starting, hands-on professional that can work with minimal supervision.
7. Ability to complete multiple, diverse tasks of differing priorities.
8. Outstanding administrative and organizational skills.
9. Must demonstrate an understanding of technology terms and the ability to communicate them in a business manner.
10. Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel. Outlook, Word, Project and Visio). Experienced using Microsoft Excel to analyze data.
11. Familiarity with a ticket system for tracking issue identification and resolution. Both for internal tracking and navigating issues opened with vendors.
12. Familiarity with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
American Municipal Power, IncColumbus, OH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.