Medical Surgical Nurse - (MS RN)
StartDate: 07/22/2019Available Shifts: 12 D/N Pay Rate: $1382.00 - 1524.00
- MedSurg (MS) RN needed for Level 1 Adult & Pediatric Trauma center, Teaching Hospital, Magnet facility- Named # 1 Best Hospital in the US for 21 years in a row by U.S. News & World Report
- Prior travel contract experience
- 23 bed unit (capacity for 12 patients requiring telemetry) with Medical patients, Cystic Fibrosis & Pulmonary HTN as specialties. 1:4-5 N/P ratio
- Trauma certified
About the Facility
A name synonymous with world-class healthcare and an internationally recognized healthcare institution, John's Hopkins Hospital is without question one of the finest medical institution in America. The facility is the teaching hospital and biomedical research affiliate of Johns Hopkins University and offers truly comprehensive care options in all facets of medicine. It remains the top ranked hospital outside of Boston and was ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the best overall hospital in America for 21 consecutive years (1991-2011). Today, the hospital receives visitors in excess of 80,000 per week.
From its red-brick row houses and cobblestone streets, to its modern waterfront and impressive Camden Yards ballpark, Baltimore’s intriguing mish-mash of old and new makes this lively city a popular destination. Work at traveler-friendly facilities and enhance your skills, while enjoying the many facets of this charming, historical city.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Medical surgery nurse, medical surgery RN, med surg nurse, med surg RN, patient care, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, hospital