AMERICAN MED AMBULANCE is now hiring certified EMT's and Dispatchers (min 1 years experience for dispatch of ambulance dispatch experience). Our EMT's and Dispatchers are one of the important part of our team. We offers opportunities for growth and advancement to your career path. We are seeking new and experienced EMT's and Dispatchers for full time and part time positions. We work with your school schedule.
- High school or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER/ BENEFITS
- Flexible with School Schedules
- 8 Hour, 10 Hour, 12 Hour and 24 Hour Shifts
- Employee Retention Bonuses
- Uniforms Provided with Dry cleaning service
- Paid Sick days
- Paid Training
- Respond to calls in a timely manner based off Company protocols.
- Represent the Company by being courteous, professional, excellent patient care.
- Ensures Ambulance is ready for work; mechanically, equipment, medical supplies cleanliness.
- Monitor communication equipment to maintain contact with Communications Center.
- Comply with all protocols for treatment and transportation of patients defined by the Company, local EMS Agency.
- Maintain and replenish vehicle, equipment and supplies as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned including those specific to the local operation.
- Regular attendance consistent with scheduled hours. Willing to work overtime as needed.
- Uses care and respect with all equipment and supplies.
- Ability to accurately map to a designation.
- Ensure that all required Certifications are current and remain current.
- Attend all Company required training and mandatory Company updates.
- Complete Company training.
- Maintain knowledge about the job and medical field.
- Other duties as assigned or designated by Company.
State EMT Certification
Current Healthcare CPR Card (American Heart Association)
Ambulance Drivers Permit
California Drivers License
Valid Medical Examiners Certification (DL-51)
Valid Ambulance Driver's Permit (DL-61)
WE LOOK FORWARD HEARING FROM YOU!