Senior Executive Analyst
- Posted: 7 days ago
- $150,000 to $250,000 Yearly
Executive Business Analyst
American Management Services, Inc.
Salary plus Commission with potential earnings of $150,000 - $250,000 a year
$150,000 realistic 1st year earnings, top performers earning more!
American Management Services is searching for dynamic Senior Executive Analysts to join our team. You will be onsite with our client's nationwide working with Presidents and owners of privately held small to medium sized businesses. We ultimately provide a blueprint of recommendations and solutions identifying measurable costs, savings, and profit improvements that can be implemented in real-time, guaranteeing profit gains. This role is ideal for the self-motivated person and is generously compensated by an uncapped commission structure and great bonuses.
We are not for everyone! If you have an edge, a competitive drive, and a good working knowledge of financials along with operational functions we will teach you the rest! This role is 100% Travel
Responsibilities of an Executive Business Analyst:
- Working side by side with ownership to identify the REAL problems the client's company have
- From a P&L prospective, what are the problems' real cost
- Getting business owners to disclose their shortcomings/weakness and need for assistance
- Meeting a lot of "type A" personalities/drivers
- Comfortable having difficult conversations…often outside of your comfort zone
- Getting decision makers to open-up and talk about the areas of their business they aren't happy with or that need improvement
- Asking a lot of questions in your approach and holding the owner accountable to answering each question truthfully
- 100% domestic travel (leave on Sunday nights return on Fridays) consistent for approximately 48 weeks a year
- Clear understanding of what makes a business tick
- Roll up your sleeves work ethic
- Being comfortable challenging business owners on their shortcomings
- Analysts are provided with extensive training and the tools necessary to accomplish the task. Successful Analysts have attributes that cannot be taught. They are strong, dynamic, and confident communicators.
- To succeed in this position, you must have financial/operational skills as well as the ability to close high ticket clients. A TRUE RAIN MAKER!
- Sales skills are a plus, not afraid of closing six figure deals
Desired Experience, Skills, and Character of Senior Executive Analyst:
- At least 15 years' business experience in one or more of the following areas – CEO, CFO, COO, sales/marketing, Business ownership, Senior management
- Driven by uncapped commissions and potential to make $150,000-$250,000 your first year (Money motivated)
- Extreme confidence, even when confronted with uncomfortable conversations
- Willing to ask owners tough questions and "stay in your chair"
- Thrive in a high paced, high-pressure environment
- Extensive analytical skills and ability to effectively communicate with business owners and senior management is required
- Need to be continuously challenged
- Relentless, never give up – closer mentality. "Always Be Closing."
- Dislike 2nd place, determined not to let anyone out work you
- Have a high degree of self-motivation and self-discipline
What we offer you as a B2B Sales Closer:
- Competitive uncapped commission – realistic six-figure income opportunity in your first year.
- Clients are provided to you from our qualifying sales process
- Business Travel Expenses are reimbursed Bi-Weekly
- Keep all your own frequent flyer miles and points
- Numerous benefits and incentives, including trips, luxury branded gifts and frequent financial incentives
- The opportunity to be surrounded by top new business closers with a winning mentality
- Opportunities for internal promotion
- Time off is 100% at your discretion
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life
- Initial and ongoing training/support and clear objectives set by management
- Opportunity to make a positive impact in your community & upon the lives of business owners
This position is comparable to:
Analyst/ Senior Executive Analyst / Consultant / VP of Sales / Financial Analyst / Business Executive / Operations Manager / Turnaround Expert / Sales / Business Ownership/ Rain Maker / Survey/ Analytical
American Management Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Who We Are?
Founded in 1986, American Management Services, Inc. is the leading provider of implementation-based profit improvement services. Our team of professional operating executives works directly with owners to implement the changes necessary to improve sales, profits, cash flow and ease of operation. These services, commonly available to only the largest companies, are exclusively offered to small and mid-sized privately owned businesses with annual revenues ranging from $4 million to $300 million through our unique system of Pre-Determined Profits™.
American Management Services
BusinessView all jobs at American Management Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?