Outside Sales Representative ($100K-$150K annually Base + Commission)
- Posted: 9 days ago
- $100,000 to $150,000 Yearly
We are seeking a dynamic sales professional to join our National Field Services Group. This is a sales position with appointments set for you which you will supplement with some cold calling. Must be confident and comfortable meeting with business owners (C suite professionals) and presenting as a consummate professional. Our next hire for this role will not only be driven by success and thrive on closing deals, but also be motivated by the thrill of a win and have a great passion for "the game."
- Often start and end your workday from home (75% or more of the time)
- Meet with business owners on pre-set appointments within your dedicated territory
- Professionally challenge business owners to want to do better (stepping out of your comfort zone)
- Attend small business networking groups/meetings such as Chamber of Commerce, Vistage, and trade groups.
- Supplement your scheduled appointments with inventory calls to prior prospects
- Close your appointments
Top Candidates will have:
- 10+ years of outside face-to-face B2B sales experience with proven record of sales success with numbers to back it up
- BS in Psychology or BA in Business or Minimum of 5 years as a business owner
- Experience using a sales system to move and monitor a prospect through the sales process
- Competency to learn our CRM system to plan and manage schedules while documenting outcomes
- Exceptional "can do, whatever it takes" attitudes
- Professional, courteous, and strong room presence
- Strong communication and closing skills
- Self-motivated and organized with great time management skills
- Compassion and desire to make a difference in people's lives
- Ability to do overnight travel 25% or more (expenses paid)
- Valid Driver's license
- Reliable transportation for daily in territory travel
Compensation and Benefits:
- $40k Base + Commission & Bonus (Target comp is expected to be six figures)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life
- Training (ongoing)
- Stipend towards cell phone
- Company laptop w/ hotspot
- Covered travel expenses (within guidelines)
We are celebrating our 36th anniversary of helping small business owners. Take a look at our company www.amserv.com
If you want to be a part of something truly amazing…apply today!
American Management Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Founded in 1986, American Management Services, Inc. is the leading provider of implementation-based profit improvement services. Our team of professional operating executives works directly with owners to implement the changes necessary to improve sales, profits, cash flow and ease of operation. These services, commonly available to only the largest companies, are exclusively offered to small and mid-sized privately owned businesses with annual revenues ranging from $4 million to $300 million through our unique system of Pre-Determined Profits.
American Management Services
BusinessView all jobs at American Management Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?