We are seeking part time evening cleaning technicians to perform janitorial work in a customer's office building located in West Nyack, NY. You will be a member of a team whose objective of providing our customers with a consistently clean, safe and healthy building environment.
• Clean restrooms including toilets, urinals, partitions, sinks, counters,
mirrors, floors and walls. Replenish restroom dispensers with paper
products and soap.
• Sweep or vacuum and damp mop hard surface floors and vacuum carpeted
• Remove trash from containers and replace torn or soiled liners. Discard
trash in parking lot container daily.
• Dust work surfaces, other furniture, and other horizontal and vertical
• Respond positively and promptly to customer work orders.
• Work effectively with other team members.
• Conduct all work in accordance with company procedures, including safety,
door lock, time & attendance, and uniform policies.
• Operate and maintain equipment such as vacuum cleaners.
• Report building and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
• Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and
• Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Must be willing and able to work in damp, dusty and soiled areas and
clean up human waste and other body fluids as necessary.
• Able to lift 40 lbs. and carry a 10 lbs. backpack vacuum cleaner as
• Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking,
bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and
• Have reliable transportation
• Be reliable - must be able to show up to work on time each night
• Pass DETAILED SECURITY BACKGROUND check prior to starting
• DRUG FREE work environment.
- Monday through Friday nights
• After 6:00 pm
• 3- 4 hours per night (approx. 15 hours/week) Additional time available for project work as needed etc.