American Maintenance, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for an HVAC Technician.
The HVAC Technician is responsible for operating, maintaining and performing repairs on assigned HVAC and Refrigeration equipment and controls, chilled water systems, boilers, and various other mechanical, electrical and building systems in such manner as to ensure optimal client relations. The HVAC Technician will also perform other tasks as instructed including but not limited to plumbing and assisting other trades as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Direct contracted projects to make sure adherence to specifications
- Responds to customer issues and escalates as necessary
- Ensure proper safety equipment and techniques are utilized and adhered to
- Manage projects and special assignment as requested
- Electric Repair
- Performs minor building maintenance as needed
- Operate a variety of hand and powered tools
Full time Monday through Friday, must be able to respond to weekend emergencies
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Must have a Universal Certification
- At least 5 years of HVAC experience is a must.
- Previous Supervisory experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must be able to write basic business documents
40 hrs. per week
All applicants are subject to E-Verify
Medical insurance available