Job Responsibilities include the following:
- Leading representative in processing new title insurance applications
- Responsible for inputting and generating title requests to various county searchers and search agencies
- Order required certifications for the respective property in question
- Responsible for handling the processing of residential refinances, ordering title requests, certifications, mortgage and HELOC payoffs, releasing old mortgages, satisfaction of judgments and or other liens against a respective property in question
- Handle all seller conveyance files as well as processing, generating and mailing of all title insurance policies
- Daily interaction with real estate agents, respective buyers and sellers, financial lenders, municipalities, tax collectors, utility authorities, county personnel and other law offices and their staff
- Other daily tasks within the office to ensure efficiency, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments and settlements, collection of mail, inventory, filing and archival retrieval.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be detail-oriented & manage deadlines
- Large volume of file management and organization
- Ability to multitask and work as a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Good reading and comprehension skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Proficiency with personal computers
- Must have problem-solving capabilities and a sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of real estate titles preferred
- Excellent PC, verbal, PR and interpersonal skills
American Legal Abstract, LLC
Why Work Here?
This position is within Erlichman Law, PLLC - sole practitioner with various multi-national pharma clients.
Huntingdon Valley, PA