Pool & Spa Leak Detection
- Posted: over a month ago
Leak Detection Specialists are needed in North, Central and South Jersey territories!
Salary is phenomenal and there are advancement and promotion opportunities for a hardworking individual.This is it- your search for a great job is over! If you love solving problems, "playing with cool toys", (utilizing state of the art leak detection equipment), look forward to jumping in a cool pool in 95 degree weather, making a bunch of money with plenty of opportunity to make more and be recognized and rewarded for your hard work- then, this is the career for you. Is there such a thing as a free post graduate education in this country? "No way!" you say. But guess what?- you can receive one here at American Leak Detection. As a matter of fact, we pay you to learn an extremely valuable skill set and earn a new profession, in a very specialized field that is in high demand.
Job is Full-time/Year round. Here is what you get to be a success...
- Fully Equipped company vehicle
- Company cell phone
- Uniforms (at no cost)
- Detection tools will be provided at no cost
- Paid Training
- Hourly pay and bonuses
- Overtime Pay (as applicable)
- Medical, Dental Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Mechanically inclined,
- Comfortable with learning and using new technology.
- A person who enjoys working outside, in a variety of conditions, and not sitting in a cube or office every day.
- Appreciative of working a flexible schedule, a few Saturdays as our customer might need.
- Strong!! Enjoy "flexing your muscles" in order to be able to perform intermittent, sometimes heavy, physical labor.
- A good driver with a clean driving record.
- A quick learner who is all about offering great service to our customers.
We enjoy developing our people and providing comprehensive training in state-of-the-art methods and techniques in using the best in equipment. We provide all the tools you’ll need (at no cost to you) and a fully stocked company vehicle so that you can successfully perform your job and professionally serve our customers.
In the job you’ll be asked to perform:
- Leak detection on interior and exterior residential & commercial properties, pools and spas to diagnose the cause and origin of concealed leaks, structural leaks and water infiltration damage
- Clear communication with management, colleagues, and customers.
- Work both indoors and outdoors in a variety of settings throughout NJ, away from the office.
- Underground line tracking, video, ultrasonic, and infrared technologies.
Position minimum requirements:
- Ability to swim.
- Knowledge of repair tools. Knowing the names of tools and be able to use them correctly.
- Pool experience or knowledge of pool systems, pumps, skimmers, cleaning, plumbing lines or pool equipment (if not- then the aptitude and desire to learn).
- Have a valid drivers license, with a relatively clean driving record.
- Be able to pass a background check showing no criminal activity.
- Capable of taking on physical work and be able to move/lift up to 100 pounds.
The type of person who will be great at this job should...
- Enjoy being in a job that rewards intuitive, hardworking, fast, efficient, people who possess a keen eye for detail.
- Have no problem wearing a uniform, which consists of an ALD T-shirt, and/or hoodie, and swim shorts and flip flops in the summer. No suit and ties allowed (boo! hiss!).
- Hopefully have plumbing, or mechanical, or electronics experience or construction background, which all are a big plus.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Be an exceptional team player; fun, energetic, goal oriented, positive, optimistic, with a great attitude!
- Create well written and concise reports to effectively describe the leak issue.
- Possess self-motivation, enjoy working independently, be organized, and enjoy being self-directed.
- Have a neat appearance and a high standard of professionalism and character.
- High School or equivalent, some college education is a plus.
- Has knowledge of basic computer skills, ability to navigate through various apps.
- Veterans from all branches are highly desired & encouraged to apply
A little bit about our Company and team
Founded over 40 years ago, and teaming with our great people, American Leak Detection has become the world leader in the accurate, non-destructive detection of hidden water, sewer and swimming pool leaks. American Leak Detection sets the standard for non-invasive leak detection and repair using proprietary methods and the most advanced, sophisticated technology. Our millions of satisfied customers include residential homeowners and industry professionals like plumbers, building contractors, insurance adjusters, apartment managers, drain cleaners, restoration specialists, Homeowners Associations, and municipalities.
Reach out today and let us know you’re interested in learning more! Call 732-863-5622. Ask for Jackie or Bud.
Check out our website at https://www.americanleakdetection.com
American Leak Detection - Central, Mid, and North Jersey
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?