Water Leak Detection Technician
American Leak Detection, Inc. Bear, DE
- Posted: over a month ago
We are closely monitoring the news as the situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) progresses.
As an essential business, NOTHING is more important to American Leak Detection than the safety of our staff and clients. As a result, we are taking all precautions to create a safe work environment for our staff.
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Competitive salaries
- Team environment
- Inspects and survey systems for the cause and origin of concealed leak
- Performs leak detection work on piping systems, pools and spas, and use electronic equipment, inert gases and plugs to detect leaks
- Communicates with management, colleagues, and customers
- Completes, maintains and processes paperwork and collect payment for services
- Assist in the test of parts and equipment, as well as in the maintaining of proper parts and equipment stock levels
- Supports all technical work dispatched
- Performs repair work on plumbing systems for clients
- Provides professional courteous customer service
- Must be capable of moving/lifting up to 100 pounds
- Ability to swim
- Mechanical background is a plus
- Power tool experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
American Leak Detection, Inc.
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at American Leak Detection, Inc.