Hiring Community Manager in Euless, TX!
American Landmark Euless, TX
- Expired: May 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
American Landmark Apartments is currently seeking an experienced and motivated Community Manager for our brand new community located in Euless, TX!
As Community Manager, you will manage the apartment community to achieve maximum pre-determined marketing results, resident relations and management reports. You must hire, train, supervise and motivate on-site personnel, coordinate and monitor rehab of facility. You are ultimately responsible for insuring the efficient operation of the property under the direction of the Regional Manager.
- Directly supervises the Assistant Manager, Leasing Professional(s) and Service Team employee for all departments.
- Operating the property within the financial guidelines, i.e., the budget, established by the COO and President.
- Daily physical inspections of the property and direct supervision of the service, grounds and custodial personnel.
- Direct supervision of the office staff and bookkeeping functions.
- Responsible for the final interviewing/hiring all property employees under the direction of the Regional Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times for yourself and all property employees.
- Responsible for the thorough knowledge, implementation and enforcement of all policies and procedures of American Landmark and ensuring through constant supervision and review that all personnel in all departments are operating within those regulations.
- Responsible for the leasing of the property; insuring through supervision of the office and leasing personnel that all sales techniques and methods required by the management company are being used effectively and in a professional manner.
- Responsible for insuring that all personnel respond to resident requests or complaints in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
- Responsible for generating various company required reports and any additional as requested from the Corporate Management.
- Responsible for implementing, designing and maintaining a resident retention program, i.e., newsletter, resident referral program or social activities.
- Responsible for ensuring that all personnel in all departments operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times.
- Responsible for reporting any unusual extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the property.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
- Responsible for securing at least 10% of the overall closed leases at the property.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned by Management.
- College degree helpful but not required.
- The Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) certification is highly recommended for this position.
- Minimum 2 years working in the apartment industry and in an equivalent role.
- The willingness to deliver excellent customer service as an important part of the community team providing a high-quality living environment.
- A team player with a positive attitude is a must.
- Awareness of community curb appeal, maintaining work area and office area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Wear and maintain assigned uniforms and abide by uniform policy.
- Always maintain professional appearance and attitude.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, the Internet, and RealPage/LRO management software.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits package and bonus system
- Three weeks’ vacation per year
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental and Vision Plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan w/ match
Background & drug screening are a requirement.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Real EstateView all jobs at American Landmark