Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As Assistant Maintenance Supervisor, you will maintain efficient operations and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor personnel.
We have a new bonus structure! All Maintenance team members will receive a stipend of $100 when on-call, on top of overtime. ALSO, maintenance team members are eligible for bonuses of up to $250 based on make ready status and work order completion.
- Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the property.
- Following all safety rules and practices as well as being accountable for ensuring maintenance personnel follow the same safety rules and practices.
- Assist in the supervision of the maintenance team.
- Assist in managing the work order system and tracking work orders.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or American Landmark.
- Acting as back-up Maintenance Supervisor as needed.
- Maintaining open communications with management to ensure they are informed of problems and/or unusual situations.
- Responsible for the supply and upkeep of all personal tools required by American Landmark for Maintenance Technicians.
- Responsible for maintaining the required property uniform and ensuring a professional appearance and professional attitude at all times.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or the residents.
- Responsive, courteous and efficient in the handling of all resident requests.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of American Landmark's Policies and Procedures and the property Community Policies.
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards at all times.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
- Attend necessary training courses as required for this position.
- Acquire certifications as needed and attend seminars/classes as they enhance the position.
- Other projects and responsibilities as may be assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma necessary.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) certification is strongly suggested for this position.
- Minimum 2 years working in the apartment industry.
- Must have some working knowledge of electrical, HVAC, plumbing, pool maintenance, inventory control.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively with customers one-on-one or groups of employees of organization. Bi-lingual helpful.
- Purchasing and inventory control.
- Ability to obtain, review and make recommendations tied to Capital Projects.
- Above average communication skills necessary. Bilingual (Spanish) written and spoken a plus!
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits package and bonus system
- Three weeks’ vacation per year
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental and Vision Plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan w/ match
Background & drug screening are a requirement.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
American Landmark Management, LLC
Get fresh Maintenance Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.