- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why Join Us?
AIC has been around for over 35 years. We’re always growing and we understand that our people are the most important part of our journey. Our team all share the values of the company - our IRON principles.
Integrity: We do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it.
Respect: We are respectful of others opinions, actions and time.
Ownership: We take ownership of our work, and treat the company as our own.
No “I”, Just “We”: We celebrate teamwork; we rely on each other and support others in need.
Becoming a part of our team comes with many perks, including:
· Competitive hourly rates, with overtime available.
· Referral bonuses for team members who help us promote and recruit.
· Weekly pay cycle $$$
· 10 paid holidays yearly (no waiting period), plus 40hrs PTO/Vacation time at 90 days
· A comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and STD and company paid Life insurance, available at 90 days.
· We have a great 401K program with a generous company match, available at 90 days.
· Prescription safety glasses program.
· Yearly bonus program.
Qualifications for this Role
We are looking for someone that:
- Has 3-5 years of experience Pipe Welding.
- Has full knowledge of hand and power tools
- Has a valid driver's license
- Has a strong willingness to pay attention and learn from team members
- Has basic math skills
- Can read a tape measure
- Shows willingness and ability to take detailed instruction
- Has mechanical knowledge (not required)
Here is what you will be doing:
- Adhering to all safety regulations
- Cutting, threading and assembling piping
- Soldering copper fittings in position
- Hanging pipe hangers
- Rigging piping to be hung in position
- Operating forklifts
- Reading blueprints
- Welding pipe
Other characteristics that are important to us:
- Having a safety mindset
- Being reliable by showing up on time, ready to work each day
- Displaying a willingness to help us continually improve
- Standing - Frequently
- Sitting - Occasionally
- Moving and Walking - Frequently
- Climbing - Frequently
- Lifting Up to 60lbs - often
- Environmental and Safety Risk Requirements - Required to pass drug screen.
- Standing on a ladder and working more than 6ft above the ground - Frequently
AIC is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
American Industrial ContractorsWhy Work Here?
We are always ready to welcome great new talent to our team! Reach out if you have any HVAC experience, even if you don't see a job posted!
American Industrial Contractors (AIC) is a full-service mechanical contractor focused on installing and servicing HVAC systems in commercial, retail and industrial buildings in North Carolina’s Triad region. For over 35 years, AIC has been delivering both design/build and plan/spec installations. AIC fabricates and installs ductwork and fabricates and installs weld pipe, screw pipe, copper lines and PVC lines. AIC's service team repairs and maintains all different types of complex mechanical systems and is built to be extremely responsive to our customers. AIC employs in-house engineers and uses BIM to design full mechanical systems.
2616 Phoenix DriveGreensboro, NC