Provides Nursing and Medical Assistant practice oversight and expertise to the organization. Provides administrative oversight of medical support team.
EDUCATION AND PREREQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS
1. High School degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from an accredited institution.
1. Medical supervisory background of two years
2. Effective verbal and written communication skills
3. Strong customer service focus and skills
4. Bilingual Spanish preferred
5. Teamwork orientation
6. Good judgment
7. Organized and able to manage competing priorities
8. Resourcefulness in problem solving
9. Able to take initiative and follow through with delegated tasks
11. Prefer experience in an Indian Health Care or community health care setting
12. FQHC experience preferred