We are looking for a candidate that will work to put our clients interests first and who will commit to the company's core responsibilities. As a company, we hold an "A+ Superior" rating through "A.M. Best," giving our clients absolute confidence to rely on on our organization as claims arise. Over the past 2 decades, we are have been the fastest growing benefits provider in the world. The goal each day is to ensure each interaction with our clients results in a positive and productive experience.
Our company provides the benefits to large employers working directly with their employees on the benefit enrollment process. An Associate receives applications from employees requesting benefits through their employer. It is then the Associate's responsibility that the enrollment process is completed with each application received. We just finalized contracts with United Airlines, UPS and Kaiser Permanente. In addition, there are other contracts in negotiation about to settle, therefore, we are in need of customer service support based on the continued growth
* 24th Happiest Company to work for out of Forbes.com Top 50 Happiest Companies. "The Denver Post" rates our company 13th Top Work Place out of the Top 20 Work Places in the Denver Metro Area. Warren Buffet/Berkshire Hathaway has over a Billion USD invested in (TMK).
Responsibilities required of our Associates:
- Provide solutions to clients. Our employees are empowered to make good business decisions based on the needs of our clients and our current business practices by providing complete and accurate information.
- Show the clients you care on each and every inquiry. As the voice of our company and as an associate, it’s important for you to personalize and express your care and concern for the client using your skills to effectively resolve their service request.
- Assist with new clients in finding what they are looking for and determining which product best suits their needs.
- Work with co-workers to optimize client satisfaction.
- Create valuable and trusting relationships with clients.
- We want to ensure our clients end each interaction with us knowing they have made the right decision.
Skill sets we are looking for in an Associate:
- Past work experience in customer service.
- Fundamental computer knowledge and maneuverability with windows applications.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of client and company information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment to develop integrity, trust and respect of coworkers at all levels.
- Minimum of a high school degree.
We look forward to you response!