American Income Life (AIL) is a leading insurance and supplemental benefits provider. The company provides its clients with value and unbeatable customer service with complete transparency and integrity. That's what makes us so successful. We are currently looking for service-minded individuals with good communication skills to fill several sales & customer service representative positions in your area.
American Income Life has been in business for over 68 years. We are a company that works with over 40,000 different labor unions, including the NFL, NBA & MLB, with over 5 million members and counting. Our company has over $58.9 billion in force with an A+ Superior Rating by AM Best for its financial strength. Union members request our benefits packages because standard work benefits are often eliminated or reduced upon leaving or retirement. We provide unions with permanent benefits to give them the protection they need throughout their lives. American Income Life is one the premier workplaces in North America, consistently being voted one of the best places to work, with Best Workplace awards in 2017, 2018 and 2019. AIL has also been named the 24th Happiest Places to Work by Forbes Magazine.
Daily activities include Inbound and outbound calling, setting appointments, performing presentations to members of unions that request our benefits, basic computer knowledge, completing the necessary paperwork, quality control, and leadership development.
What we offer
- Weekly advances and bonuses ($55K first year average income)
- Long-term career progression
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work from home option
- Residual Income
- Full health benefits
- Hands-on 1-on-1 training
- Proprietary leadership training via AIL’s patented Leadership Academy
- All-expenses-paid yearly office trips to exciting and exotic locations (2016 Puerto Rico, 2017 Cancun, 2018 Disney, 2019 Vegas, 2020 Bar Mar Bahamas)
- Full Benefits
- Strong communication skills
- Time management skills
- 18+ years of age
- Must pass a background check
- High school diploma (higher education preferred but not required)
- Customer service and/or retail experience preferred but not required
In the interest of community wellness, our company has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Video Conferencing.
Powered by JazzHR
American Income Life