International company for labor union benefits has immediate openings for customer service and management positions. These are full time positions located in KENDALL FLORIDA. Our company services and provides benefits to labor union workers throughout the region. The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for scheduling appointments, date entry, enrolling new members into benefits they have requested, and speaking to clients about their current benefits.
Requires excellent verbal communication and great phone presence, attention to detail and 5-star customer service. Fast advancement and leadership opportunities are available.
If you're this person, please respond with a resume and if selected for consideration, you will hear from our human resources department via phone or email.
* Be driven and motivated to being successful
* Be passionate about customer service/satisfaction
* Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
* Be able to work in a team environment and independently
* Own Reliable transportation and valid DL
* Be flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast paced environment