We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. Our growing office for labor union benefits is looking to add multiple Customer Service Advisor positions to our Jacksonville office location. The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs to products and services. Daily tasks include inbound/outbound calls, scheduling new appointments, client policy reviews, data entry, and servicing requested benefits. This is a full time position with great weekly hours.
- An amazing work environment
- Yearly company-paid conventions
- Major Growth Opportunities
- Full Training Provided
- Paid Training
- Tax Write-Offs
- Unlimited Work Hours (optional)
- Provided Leads
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Clean criminal history
- Reliable transportation
- Positive attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
We offer a fun, competitive, family-like atmosphere, with plenty of room for growth.
We use a variety of financial products to help blue-collar, working-class Americans protect what matters most - their loved ones. Established in 2008, Arias Agencies is focused on personal and professional growth with an emphasis on leadership development.
We create the opportunity for people to enrich others’ lives as well as their own. We strive to let you lead your best career.