Sales Coordinator supports the front end of our Retail and Contract Sales Showroom and its team. This position is responsible for each aspect of the sale from greeting clients on the phone and in our showroom to order processing, product pick up, and scheduling of delivery and installation.
This is a role that is part admin, part customer service, part inside sales, and at all times providing unmatched support. You’ll be communicating with customers 80% of your time or more via phone, email, and in person.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Greeting and assisting customers in the showroom to determine their needs for the sales or service related inquiry.
- Retrieving sales calls and providing detailed information, answer questions, then set up sales visit or showroom meeting
- Processing customer requests for pricing, product information, and product availability.
- Explaining product features and functions to customers.
- Special orders and follow-ups.
- Lead Development
- Scheduling and dispatching
- Purchase order receiving
- Open/Close duties
- Receive, enter, and check sales orders.
- Act as the primary support player for our team of Sales and Service Specialists.
- Give professional, timely, and accurate information (order status, product availability, shipment details).
- Complete outbound follow up on sales opportunities.
- Purchase Order Entry
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Accuracy in everything you do.
Equivalent years of work experience; 1+ years in a home improvement environment.
Relentless follow-through and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly establish rapport with people.
Computer and web savvy, including the ability to learn new systems quickly.
We offer an upbeat, beautiful showroom environment with great technology and even better people. Above all, the Sales Coordinator is dedicated to creating an exceptional experience for our clients. We’re looking for a motivated, smart, and friendly team player. If you’re willing to expand on your talents and learn our products and systems then please apply.
- Assist with service call overflow as needed and book service orders
- Minor warehouse receiving duties
- Office duties as assigned by management.
- Health and Life insurance programs.
- 401k with a company match.
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays.
- Employee discounts
- Small office working environment