Part-Time Call Center Representative (Northeast Philadelphia)
- Posted: over a month ago
American Heritage Credit Union, a $4 billion credit union has immediate openings available in our Contact Center in Northeast Philadelphia!
This position provides information concerning the credit union and its services to the membership via phone and other forms of correspondence.
Starting compensation from $17.00 to $19.00 per hour based on experience and education with potential for incentives! There is also a $2.00 per hour increase for all time worked in the Contact Center after 5PM and for time worked on Saturdays.
Highly competitive compensation and a $250.00 sign on bonus are just a few of the amazing benefits of joining our team!
- Provide an ultimate level of service to the members and employees of American Heritage Federal Credit Union in a pleasant, efficient manner via telephone, electronic communications and/ or mail.
- Ability to analyze and identify member's questions/problems and refer/cross-sell a product or service through the use of the ACS system in order to meet the expectations/ financial needs of the member.
- Perform various transactions on accounts and research member inquiries including follow up to ensure member satisfaction.
- Must have prior Contact Center/Phone/Customer Service/Sales Experience!
- Must be available for 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. shift and every Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. unless it is a special occasion and the time off is approved by management.
- We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package, including a 401(k) with a generous company match and a friendly, progressive & environmentally friendly work environment.
- To be considered, correspondence should include a resume listing job history and salary expectations. Please be advised that credit, criminal, employment, drug/alcohol testing and education background checks are conducted on potential candidates. All new hires are required to show proof of vaccination status against COVID-19 prior to employment with the Credit Union and/or its subsidiaries. Exemptions to this requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. All resumes will be reviewed, but only competitive candidates will be contacted for further conversation.
*** Come experience why American Heritage Federal Credit Union is a seven time award winner in the Philadelphia Business Journal Best Places to Work contest!! ***
WE OFFER YOU THE RIGHT FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS..BECAUSE YOU ARE FAMILY.
American Heritage Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at American Heritage Credit Union