Full-Time Call Center Representative I (Northeast Philadelphia)
- Posted: over a month ago
American Heritage Credit Union, a $4 billion credit union has immediate openings available in our Contact Center! This position provides information concerning the credit union and its services to the membership via phone and other forms of correspondence.
Starting compensation from $17.00 to $19.00 per hour based on experience and education with potential for incentives! There is also a $2.00 increase per hour for all time after 5:00PM in the Contact Center along with time worked on Saturdays!
Highly competitive compensation, potential increases 3 times during ones first year and a $500.00 sign on bonus are just a few of the amazing benefits of joining our team!
- Provide an ultimate level of service to the members and employees of American Heritage Federal Credit Union in a pleasant, efficient manner via telephone, electronic communications and/ or mail.
- Ability to analyze and identify member's questions/problems and refer/cross-sell a product or service through the use of the ACS system in order to meet the expectations/ financial needs of the member.
- Perform various transactions on accounts and research member inquiries including follow up to ensure member satisfaction.
- Must have prior Contact Center experience or relevant phone/sales experience.
- Must be flexible and available to work Contact Center hours of operation:
- Monday- Friday - 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. & Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Hours are subject to change at any time at the discretion of management based on the needs of the Credit Union.
- We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package, including a 401(k) with a generous company match and a friendly, progressive & environmentally friendly work environment.
To be considered, correspondence should include a resume listing job history and salary expectations. Please be advised that credit, criminal, employment, drug/alcohol testing and education background checks are conducted on potential candidates. All new hires are required to show proof of vaccination status against COVID-19 prior to employment with the Credit Union and/or its subsidiaries. Exemptions to this requirement will be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law. All resumes will be reviewed, but only competitive candidates will be contacted for further conversation.
American Heritage Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at American Heritage Credit Union