Are you a caregiver looking for immediate work in the Hiram area? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay, flexible work shifts, and a weekly paycheck
American Hearts & Home is looking for a Caregiver to join our team. At American Hearts & Home, we provide uplifting in-home care for pediatrics, Adult, seniors who require a helping hand, supportive care (Companion), and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care that enhances the quality of life and brings hope and joy to clients and their families.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Pay $10.00 - $14.00/hour based on experience, performance, Certification
- Weekly paycheck
- Flexible start dates and ability to work near your home
- Part-Time / PRN Position
- Ongoing paid training
- Discount on Aflac Program
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Program
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
Take the first step toward an exciting career with American Hearts & Home! Apply Today!
- Provides companionship for the client, such as talking and listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional support
- Helps client with meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, running errands, organizing incoming mail, grooming and dressing guidance, and recreational activities
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctor's appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Records and reports changes in the client's physical condition, behavior, or appearance
- For personal care, must hold a current Certified Nurse Assistant license
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience
- A passion for the job and a genuine desire to help others
- Dependable, responsible, nurturing and caring attitude
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel within the Hiram area
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration, and valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related references
- Must pass drug testing
- PPD Test
American Hearts & Home is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career today! Apply to become an American Hearts & Home in Hiram, GA today!
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, American Hearts & Home considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship