Job Title: Nurse Assessor
We are currently seeking an RN & LPN Evaluates patients referred for home care services and determines the types of services that are needed. In conjunction with other medical professionals, develops patient home care plans that specify the frequency and duration of the services provided. Completes admission forms and updates medical records as required.
- Remotely reviewing Patients chart review to create a Nursing care plan
- Makes the initial and/or comprehensive nursing evaluation visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete, and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing needs.
- Performs patient chart comprehensive assessments at designated time points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with physician orders.
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates develop, implements and make necessary revisions to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other health care professionals involved in care.
- Makes referrals to other disciplines, as indicated by the patient's assessed need
Skills, Knowledge Abilities
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to utilize computer equipment and web-based software to conduct work.
- Ability to interact with the various office staff as needed to support necessary workflows.
- Ability to interact with healthcare professionals, patients, their families, and other supports.
- Ability to communicate effectively to individuals and groups through spoken, written, and electronic media.
- Ability to attend to detail, effectively prioritize and execute tasks on time.
- Ability to work independently without a high degree of supervision.
- Ability to develops a level of care recommendations based on clinical evaluations.
- Current RN license in Georgia.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Negative TB Test/Chest X-Ray
- Access to dependable transportation
- Must pass drug screening and background checks.
- At least one year of home health experience preferred
Please reply by immediately forwarding your resume to this posting...Thank you.
Job Types: Contract, PRN
· Registered Nurse (RN) (Georgia)
· licensed practical nurse (LPN) Georgia)
· Fully Remote
· On the road
· Monday to Friday