Education Coordinator (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Education Coordinator performs a mix of administrative, logistical, and data management duties. They assist with technical event setup, pre and post in-person event packing and customer/member service.
- Sets up online in-person program registration using CRM and other ancillary systems.
- Prepares speaker evaluations for app and website and compiles speaker and program evaluation results. Sets up speaker evaluations and materials in the program app. Enters in app notifications and general program information. Uploads them into the speaker portal and prepares evaluation document for planning committees.
- Set up Attendee Directory and Attendee information website when registration opens.
- Enters in speaking proposals in CRM and tracks acceptance or rejections. Updates website with pertinent event and programs information.
- Runs attendee lists for badge vendor database.
- Enter program agendas and speakers in CRM for preparation of the program app and speaker profiles
- Travel as needed to in person programs to assist with registration and on-site logistics.
- Prepares onsite information, which includes setting up session insert signs, room assignment schedule, mobile app information, program evaluations, program materials.
- Register faculty and staff for programs, and sponsors if needed.
- Assist with pre-program packing and oversee post-program unpacking of all equipment and program materials in DC office.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required.
- Two to three years of administrative experience.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office 365.
- Knowledge of, or familiarity with, CRM preferable.
- Detail oriented with the ability to perform multi-step tasks with precision and double-check work to minimize errors.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Demonstrated ability to write effectively and clearly for various audiences, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong oral communication skills and customer service.
- Demonstrated skills at juggling competing demands and prioritizing assignments.
- Independent and effective time management with excellent organizational skills and ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Hybrid position with the ability to work in person as needed.
American Health Law Association
EducationView all jobs at American Health Law Association