Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Industrial Maintenance Technician Summary:
Our North Garden, VA facility is hiring for maintenance mechanics/technicians. These are full time opportunities working for a world class hardwood lumber manufacturer.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Conducts, maintains, tests, repairs electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components.
- Applies knowledge of electrical and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation.
- Provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas of manufacturing.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to programmable controls, numerical controls, power supplies, drives, gages and test equipment.
- Other duties/responsibilities may be assigned.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- A 2 year degree/certificate in electrical/electronics, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic fields is preferred and a HS Diploma is required.
- Any welding, mechanical, and electrical work is a plus.
- Experience with 3-phase electricity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment, and especially must be able to interface and communicate with line operators in order to assist with repairs and troubleshooting.
Industrial Maintenance Technician Pay & Benefits:
- Full Time Hours
- Competitive Pay
- Full Plan of Benefits
Augusta Lumber Company, a subsidiary of American Hardwood Industries, is one of North America's largest hardwood lumber manufacturers, distributors and exporters. We are a provider of hardwood logs, hardwood lumber and proprietary grade hardwood lumber products.
***Please refer to the "Full Job Description" button at https://ahi.workbrightats.com/jobs/ to review our physical demands form prior to applying to this position.***
American Hardwood Industries
AddressNorth Garden, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?