Unarmed Security Officer ( RETAIL)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About American Guard Services
American Guard Services, Inc. is an established, reliable and accredited security protection firm. Founded in 1997, we have developed into a full services security company with locations across the nation.
AMERICAN GUARD SERVICES, INC. IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED RETAIL SECURITY OFFICERS!
>> WEEKLY PAY <<
>>STARTING AT $13/HR+<<
>>MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE<<
Specific Duties and Essential Functions:
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Answer or respond to alarms (on-site) as dispatched and investigate related disturbances.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other people to guard against theft and maintain the security of a premise
- Have the ability to report suspicious activities and persons, write detailed narrative reports, maintain daily activity reports (DARs), enforce rules, regulations, policies, and procedures, and respond to emergencies requiring security assistance.
- Access control through an admittance process
- Check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked ingress and egress mechanical problems, and unauthorized personal
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Operate and monitor close circuit television system
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow, or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the State
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- As a condition of employment, the employee must successfully complete a background
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a clean background
- Must have a professional appearance
- Must have a valid Unarmed Guard Card
>> APPLY NOW<<<
American Guard Services, Inc.
We are a nationwide full-service security company servicing communities since 1997. We believe in professional development and foster the professional growth of our employees. Come be part of a team that cares, and worth WITH us !