The Account Manager is accountable for day-to-day operations of an assigned account, including hiring, training, disciplining and terminating staff. Build, improve and maintain relationships with clients and employees: develop & retain staff; coordinate needed support services and solve problems to effectively run the account. Meet or exceed financial & operational goals; provide quality customer service. Maintains or oversees maintenance of weekly operating schedules and completion of payroll for assigned security personnel. Provides after-hour emergency response as required.
***Must Possess a Valid Driver License***
· Supervise the day to day security operations of an assigned client site
· Manage a team of security officers, site and/or shift supervisors including hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support
· Ensure the client site is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
· Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client and employees
· Coordinate necessary support services to effectively manage client site to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and provide quality customer service
Reports directly to the Operations Manager and General Manager
· Ensure all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met.
· Assure regular communication of issues or program with Client
· Handle any escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
· Other management responsibilities as determined by Client.
· Communicate staffing needs via Requisition Form; assist recruiters in identifying, interviewing and hiring quality candidates.
· Develop staff in both technical and professional skills through performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, MSO training, annual formal performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
· Assure that employee grievances are heard and resolved (with help from appropriate support employees, as required) and that personnel records are updated and accurate (Change of Status forms, rosters, etc.)
· Assure communication of policies, company announcements and job openings through a consistently updated READ file at each site.
· Meet all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
· Coordinate and/or conduct site-specific OJT, client-specific training, and annual refresher training for security personnel, as well as meet American Guard Services Inc. corporate training standards.
· Develop / maintain operational procedures so that a valid, site-specific OPM and post orders are always available for emergency reference by the security staff.
· Manage uniforms, equipment, supplies and vehicles utilized at the account(s), maintaining appropriate inventories and maintenance checklists.
· Take a proactive role in communicating with the client and meeting his needs; meet with regularly, l listen to issues, provide security and technical expertise and solutions. Ensure complete customer satisfaction.
· Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
· Capably utilize MITC for scheduling and billing, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Invoice Aging by tiers, Training Summary and Training Detail reports) that require interpretation and action for effective business management.
· Enforce American Guard Services Inc. policies as outlined in the handbooks, executive memos and on the portal.
· Previous Contract Security, facilities management, military or law enforcement experience
· At least 2 years of business management/operations/supervisory experience (depending on size/scope of client).
· Ability to develop and grow customer relationships.
· Experience in hiring, developing, motivating and retaining quality staff.
· Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment with the ability to work independently.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, complex situations, a diverse team of employees and client requirements on an ongoing basis.
· Previous payroll, billing and scheduling experience preferred.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while having an entrepreneurial attitude.
· Key Competencies: Staff Management, Financial Management, Integrity, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Time Management, Customer Focus, Timely Decision Making, Motivating and Directing Others, Drive for Results.
General Manager, Sanchez Jones
Phone: (470) 374-3667
Job Type: Full-time
American Guard Services, Inc. is an established, reliable and accredited security protection firm. Founded in 1997, we have developed into a full services security company with locations across the nation.
FULL SERVICES SECURITY COMPANY SINCE 1997
American Guard Services, Inc.
Why Work Here?ABOUT AMERICAN GUARD SERVICES, INC. American Guard Services, Inc. is an established, reliable and accredited security protection firm. Founded in 1997, we have developed into a full services security company with locations across the nation. FULL SERVICES SECURITY COMPANY SINCE 1997
Nationwide Company, Opportunity for Advancement, and Great Benefits.