Seeking MARITIME SECURITY GUARD POSITIONS at the Port of Miami $11.00 to $12.00/HR
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Screening of personnel and their belongings
- Access Control
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Social Security Card
- Must have a valid Florida Class D Security License
- Must have a valid TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Card) or be willing to obtain.
- Must have professional communication skills
- On the job training will be provided
- Weekend Availability Required
- Bilingual English and Spanish Preferred
When offered employment, you must apply for a TWIC and show receipt prior to hiring.
Thank you for your interest!