Seeking MARITIME SECURITY GUARD POSITIONS at the Port of Miami $11.00 to $12.00/HR
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Screening of personnel and their belongings
- Access Control
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Social Security Card
- Must have a valid Florida Class D Security License
- Must have a valid TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Card) or be willing to obtain.
- Must have professional communication skills
- On the job training will be provided
- Weekend Availability Required
- Bilingual English and Spanish Preferred
When offered employment, you must apply for a TWIC and show receipt prior to hiring.
Thank you for your interest!
American Guard Services, Inc. is an established, reliable and accredited security protection firm. Founded in 1997, we have developed into a full services security company with locations across the nation.
FULL SERVICES SECURITY COMPANY SINCE 1997