**WEEKLY PAY** UNARMED SECURITY GUARD **FLEXIBLE SHIFTS**
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
American Guard Services Inc. is hiring Unarmed Security Officers to join our team. IMMEDIATE HIRING!!!
Must Posses: BSIS Guard Card
>>>WEEKLY PAY & BENEFITS<<<
>>>MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE<<<
· Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot
· Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
· Answer or respond to alarms (on-site) as dispatched and investigate related disturbances.
· Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
· Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
· Monitor and stay alert for theft & maintain the security of the premise
· Have the ability to report suspicious activities and persons, write detailed narrative reports, maintain daily activity reports (DARs), enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance.
· Access control through an admittance process
· Check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlock doors, security violations, blocked ingress and egress mechanical problems, and unauthorized personal
· Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
· Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
· Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
· Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
The Ideal Candidate
· Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
· Must possess a current and valid Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) Security Officer License issued by the State of Arizona
· Must possess a current and valid Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) Firearms Permit issued by the State of Arizona
· Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment
· Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
American Guard Services, Inc.