American Groves Senior Living (managed by American Care Concepts), is a brand-new independent living/assisted living community that is coming to Gilbert that is looking for a dynamic Assisted Living Director to lead our wellness team!
This is a ground floor opportunity to open a brand-new beautiful community! If you are one that is fueled by interactions with seniors and their families, who likes a sense of drive and urgency, this is the opportunity for you! We are seeking inspirational leaders to help us drive our Mission forward: People matter most in life, and our purpose is to make life's journey wonderful. We are engaged in providing an inspirational place for our residents while creating a spectacular living experience that is safe, healthy, and happy - one that truly fosters purpose and dignity.
ABOUT AMERICAN GROVES SENIOR LIVING
People matter most in life, and our purpose is to make life's journey wonderful. We are engaged in providing an inspirational place for our residents while creating a spectacular living experience that is safe, healthy, and happy - one that truly fosters purpose and dignity.
Our vision is to be the community's finest care provider by giving our residents the best living experience and providing their loved ones with full peace-of-mind.
The responsibilities of the Assisted Living Director include, but are not limited to, fulfilling the company's mission, vision, and core value statements while achieving census, revenue, and profit goals as well as building and maintaining valuable referral relationships within the senior care community. He or she is responsible for offering the highest quality of care and complying with AZDHS, county, and city regulations. The Assisted Living Director's vital job function is to make sure that revenue, expense, and profit goals are met continuously. The Assisted Living Director works as a liaison between residents, resident families, and team members.
- Direct management of the nursing and care services of the community
- Train community team members to ensure each team member has the ability to effectively perform essential job functions
- Inspire, motivate, and lead community team members for optimal performance
- Assist in the needs of the residents in the community and implement timely solutions to ensure that each resident's needs are being met and that their care charges are sufficient to provide uncompromised care
- Ensure that resident and family needs, request, and complaints are addressed inform Executive Director of all family and resident concerns
- Perform initial assessments for potential residents/conduct new resident's admission interviews
- Coordinate admissions with Community Relations Director including supervising move-ins to be sure accommodations are as desired and care is immediately implemented
- Actively market the community and establish good referral relationships, both in general, and with the many specific groups/individuals important to the community's success
- Ensure residents' ADL needs being meet and are safely and properly performed
- Medication administration (daily monitoring of MARS to ensure accuracy and correctness)
- Must have a current LPN/LVN/RN license
- Aptitude for analytical thinking, capable of creative solutions to solve problems thoroughly and rapidly
- Impeccable organizational skills and leadership abilities
- Previous management experience including hiring, coaching, performance management, daily operations supervision and discipline
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment in a friendly and professional manner
- Ability to relate well to residents and their families
- Self-motivated, organized and professional. Have a neat, professional, courteous manner and appearance
- Dedicated to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate exemplary attitude, work ethic and the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents
- Have a neat, professional, courteous manner and appearance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to use own judgement and initiate daily activities
- Must be drug free and submit to drug screening upon hire and routinely
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check upon hire and as required by state regulations
- Nursing: 2-5 years (Preferred)
- Senior Living: 2-5 years (Preferred)
- Management: 3-5 years (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
Here are some of the great benefits to working for American Care Concepts:
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Excellent employee benefits program
- Professional development and senior-care training opportunities
- Health and dental insurance, vacation, and paid sick leave benefit offerings
- Positive work environment
If you are interested in joining a team that is passionate about serving residents, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online.
American Care Concepts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
American Groves Senior Living