Sr. Graphic Designer
- Posted: 15 days ago
At American Giant, we're building a team of challengers and hustlers dedicated to rejecting the status quo. We endeavor to inspire people to take action and to do something that matters to them. We celebrate doing, striving and pushing through. Inaction is the enemy.
In the role of Sr Graphic Designer, you will work with the VP of Marketing in creating assets that will support American Giant marketing and brand initiatives. We are looking for someone who possesses the technical skills, attention to detail, desire and commitment to help accelerate American Giant’s growth through rapid development of ideas, testing and iteration.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support the VP of Marketing by providing creative solutions that meet business objectives
- Partner with the photo video manager to support the marketing team with forward-thinking print and digital design that amplifies the American Giant brand experience
- Participate in concept ideation for multichannel marketing initiatives
- Design print and digital assets, retail collateral, campaigns, social content, and more
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of typography, print and digital design, photo and video, and ensure all deliverables adhere to brand standards
- Design elevated creative assets under fast-paced timelines
- Maintain and advance the American Giant creative vision
- Manage and lead graphic designer(s) to produce unified output across team of designers
- Participate in weekly company-wide and team meetings.
- Lead creative reviews and incorporate ongoing feedback
- 1-4 years equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience managing a team
- Proficient in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Good design sensibility
- Keen awareness of brand identity and standards
- Ability to work within an established design framework
- Ability to ideate and iterate on concepts quickly
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Works well independently and in a team environment; self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent presentation skills with openness to feedback
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at American Giant
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?