Seasonal Sales Associate
Sales Associate Overview
The role of a Sales Associate at American Giant is to create an engaging shopping experience for our customers while working in a place where you can learn, connect, and share your love for style. At American Giant, you will be working closely with your peers to develop your service skills, and cross-functionally engage with others.
*Must be at least 18+ years old or older
Experience + Qualifications
- 1+ years of customer service experience in retail environment preferred
- Deeply understands and loves the American Giant brand
- Builds relationships naturally, embraces individuality and diversity
- Initiates conversation and interacts with the customer in an authentic, personalized way.
- Utilizes technology to enhance the customer’s experience.
- Shares product knowledge, recommendations and personal experiences to engage with the customer.
- Suggests alternate products, complementary pieces, outfitting tips, and/or styling ideas based on the customer’s personal style and interests to build their basket.
- Takes initiative in development of job skills and knowledge to drive store sales and achieve operational results.
- Assists in the completion of daily projects while keeping the focus on the customer experience.
- Demonstrates awareness and adheres to Loss Prevention, Inventory Control, safety standards, and all other Company policies and procedures.
- Maintains Store/Back Stock standards.
Community & Events
- Assist with in Store Events.
- Help drive local community engagement.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
American GiantDedham, MA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.