Machine Assembler (Days)
- Posted: August 16, 2022
$1000 Hiring Bonus
POSITION TITLE: Machine Assembler
LOCATION: American Games
Pollard Banknote companies, American Games and International Gamco, are leading manufacturers of pull-tab tickets (i.e. pickle cards, break-opens, etc.), pull-tab vending machines and bingo paper for distributors and charities around the world. We are looking for amazing talent to come join our team, ready to dive into one of the most exciting industries around: CHARITABLE AND LOTTERY GAMING!
The Machine Assembler position is a full-time permanent position in a manufacturing environment. This position will be responsible for assisting in the manufacturing of charitable and lottery gaming products, including pull-tab tickets (break-open tickets) and bingo paper and assembles pull-tab and instant ticket vending machines and accucounters.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Assemble wiring harnesses (cut, strip, and bundle wire, attach fasteners, and solder wires as needed.)
- Assemble machine subassemblies and vending modules (orient parts and fasten parts to subassembly.)
- Combine subassemblies into a complete machine (orient parts and subassemblies, fasten parts and subassemblies into final product.)
- Perform QC checks on completed machines (check work and perform sample vends.)
- Troubleshoot Assemblies and subassemblies if they do not function properly.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent work experience
- 2 to 3+ years' experience in area
- Basic Math Skills
- Ability to read and follow printed instructions
- Ability to follow oral instructions
- Ability to operate computer using mid-level data entry skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment
- This position will have no direct reports.
ACCESS TO CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:
- This position does not have access to confidential information.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Long periods of time standing
- Repetitive motions
- This position is primarily in a Manufacturing Facility where there may be exposure to the following:
- Some solvent smell, dust, and dirt (solvents used are non-toxic and environmentally friendly)
- Moderate contact with grease
- Loud noises (hearing protection is provided
- MON - FRI (7:00 AM - 3:00 PM)
- Overtime required as business needs dictates.
- This position does not require travel.
- Competitive Wages
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401k with Company Match
- Profit Sharing Potential
- Unlimited Referral Bonus Earning Potential
- And More!
We thank all that apply; however only the most qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Background Screening (Criminal History Search and Drug Test).
Pollard Games, Inc. dba American Games and International Gamco provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
AddressCouncil Bluffs, IA
ManufacturingView all jobs at American Games