The AFW Sales Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service, efficiently and accurately completing sales and service transactions, as well as handle customer issues that may arise on the sales floor. AFW’s Sales Team is a pivotal position at AFW as you the will be selling furniture and home décor products to our customers. We are devoted to helping our customers create something fresh and new in their homes; not just selecting furniture, but helping them design their living space and turn their houses into homes.
- This is a 100 % commission position. The income listed is based off of the average income of a Sales Associate (Pay will vary).
Perks and Benefits
- AFW provides weekly pay GURANTEED !
- Employee discount.
- Gym membership discount.
- Full benefits including 401K (with a company match), Medical, Dental, Vision, and free life insurance.
- Vacation and sick time.
- Personal days.
- OPPURTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT !
- Adhere to the AFW asset protection policies and identify and prevent fraud.
- Professional Appearance.
- Coordinate and work effectively with multiple departments to continuously improve processes, maximize efficiency and exceed customer service expectations.
- Capable too clean, tag, and maintain display vignettes.
- Attend sales meetings and mandatory training.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies including ipads and basic computer knowledge.
- Have a flexible schedule and work all shifts, holidays, and weekends.
- Commitment to AFW’s safety policies and procedures and ability to promote awareness.
- Demonstrates a customer first mindset and is accessible at all times to ensure every customer has a great shopping experience.
- Connects with customers by asking open-ended questions to assess needs and make relevant merchandise suggestions.
- Educates customers on our products, policies, and events.
- Capable of walking the show floor to ensure all customers and departments have been taken care of.
- Speaks with knowledge and confidence to customers about styles, fit, fabrics, price and trends.
- Assists in achieving store goals.
- Must have experience in meeting high customer expectations.
- Slow down spend time with the customer.
- Do It Right the First Time.
- Positive individual who is professional and achievement-focused.
- Detail orientated with strong follow up and follow through skills.
- Excellent time-management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Assisting customers in financing, purchasing, delivery and ultimate satisfaction.
- Understands website navigation, and proactively leverages technology in order to facilitate the customer experience.
- Completes point of sale transactions.
- All training provided by AFW
- Ability to move up to 25 lbs. in weight to maintain flow of merchandise.
- Requires the ability to maneuver in confined and at times congested areas.
- Requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, & bend for 8 hours or more daily.
- Requires constant use of arms, hands, fingers, eyes, legs, and back.
- The Sales Associate position requires lifting, griping, bending, kneeling, stooping to demonstrate merchandise for customer satisfaction.
Physical Work Environment:
§ Fluorescent Lighting
§ Concrete, Tile, Wood, and Laminate Flooring
A pre-employment drug screen and pre-employment background check must be passed upon job offer.
American Furniture Warehouse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.