- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for providing leadership to a core team of associates responsible for the receiving and replenishment of merchandise ensuring the sales floor is well presented and product is available for sale to the customer. The Warehouse Manager is responsible for supervising and directly participating in the delivery of merchandise to customers homes. The Warehouse Manager is also accountable for accuracy of receiving documents, and provides supervision over merchandise deluxing and pricing operations. The Warehouse Manager with assist with supervising a team of hourly associates when the Store Manager is not present. The Warehouse Manager is also a role model within the unit for abiding by and holding others accountable for The Code of Business Conduct and overall business practices. Leads by example with the highest level of integrity. The Warehouse Manager must have day, evening and weekend availability to work.
- Leads the Receiving and in-store operations to ensure achievement of business goals in expenses, payroll, inventory shrinkage and Associate morale
- Leads receiving and delivery processes in training, assists in action plans to improve performance and ensures daily execution.
- Leads receiving and deluxing of merchandise throughout the unit
- Prices products per American Freight Pricing Guidelines and leads efforts in unit's achievement of improved margins and cost recovery
- Adheres to operational processes (i.e., receiving, delivery, replenishment, shipping and Acct. 112) and ensures consistency and performance standards are met
- Develops partnership with Logistics Services', Distribution Centers and Product Repair Services
- Ensures that the store and delivery team adheres to safety policies and procedures including protocol for maintaining delivery vehicles.
- Rings normal transactions at Point of Sale (POS)
- Serves as a Key carrier and accepts overall 4 wall accountability
- Interacts with customers and associates to address their concerns
- Licensed and able to drive delivery truck up to 26' & use basic GPS navigation
- Ensures customer satisfaction by maintaining delivery schedule and a professional attitude
- Completes basic hookup (e.g. connect dryer cord & vent) for qualified home appliances
- Assists with store tasks including unloading trucks, loading customer vehicles, & moving product on the sales floor
- Supervises hourly delivery associates and actively participates in delivery activities
- Performs duties including routing, staging, and customer contact
- Maintains facilities and housekeeping
- Understands and communicates activities/trends in unit and unique local issues to management
- Performs other duties as assigned
American Freight FurnitureWhy Work Here?
Paid vacations, able to move up fast in company and able to get raises.
8920 Corporation DrIndianapolis, IN
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at American Freight Furniture