Fundraising Special Events Manager, New York City
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
LOCATION: Must Reside within Assigned Chapter Territory (New York City)
Responsible for implementing AFSP fundraising events and revenue generating initiatives within assigned market.
- Plan, manage, and implement AFSP’s signature fundraising events, the Out of the Darkness Community Walks and Campus Walks, within assigned market.
- Implement all other approved chapter fundraising events and revenue generating events and initiatives.
- Develop budgets for all walk and non-walk fundraising events.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and managing all walk and other fundraising event committee and day-of event volunteers.
- Work with event related vendors, municipalities, and venues.
- Work with appropriate national staff on corporate, foundation, and grant fundraising.
- Responsible for securing sponsorships for all event fundraising.
- Growth expected is a minimum 20% increase in fundraising each year.
- Assist Programs Manager with planning and implementing Program events.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in nonprofit special event fundraising
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills required
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Annual salary range: 55-60K
22 PTO (vacation, sick, wellness and personal days) your first year of employment (5 additional days 2nd year)
Company Sponsored Medical Employee Reimbursement Plan (MERP)
10% employer retirement contribution after 2 years of employment
Flexible Summer Fridays
Submit resume and cover letter with a compelling reason why you should be considered for this position. Kindly include your salary requirement for this role.
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
AddressNew York, NY
Non ProfitView all jobs at American Foundation for Suicide Prevention