Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Nationally recognized flight school in business for over 81 years seeks Customer Service Representative. Duties include but are not limited to daily administrative responsibilities, data entry, assist senior management, create and build the daily schedule for employees and students, run reports, audit inventory, maintain compliance with FAA and TSA regulations through guidance of senior management.
- Must possess superior verbal, written, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment.
- Requires applicant to be proactive in all aspects with a can do attitude.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone skills.
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma
- Customer service (both in-person and phone support).
- Assist senior management with various duties as required.
- Ensures all flights are dispatched correctly, efficiently and safely.
- Build the employee and student flight schedule daily.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Advancement based upon performance, and opportunities for both career and compensation advancement.
- Group Medical Insurance Program
- 401K with company contributions & Life Insurance Program.
- Paid vacations and holidays
Training regarding company procedures and education on our flight programs provided. Starting compensation commensurate with experience.
BusinessView all jobs at American Flyers