The Print Production Assistant will assist with receiving orders and processing color print work utilizing various equipment to finish the job to the exact company standards. Assist with the color production and job preparation, submission, and workflow tasks for each assigned project. Assist with scanning, bindery & finishing, reproduction and duplication equipment.
• Assist with scheduling orders and obtaining job specifications.
• Assist with the preparation of digital files to download to large format color digital devices.
• Assist with the operation and maintain large format and small format color digital devices to generate oversized prints.
• Assist in performing quality control checks on each job produced.
• Gather, organize, and wrap completed work for delivery.
Education, Skill & Ability:
• 1+ years experience in the graphics field using graphic applications and printing solutions.
• Knowledge of materials and equipment utilized in color duplicating and digital processes.
• Knowledge and understanding of major color graphics software programs.
• Understand the color duplicating and digital processes.
• Experience in graphic application files and printing solutions.
• Commitment to provide a high level of customer service.
• Communicate well, both oral and written. Excellent organizational skills. Detail-oriented.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
• Flexibility to work overtime on occasion.
General office environment. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Sedentary, sitting, walking, occasional lifting (25lbs overhead, waist level, and floor level) bending, frequent near vision use for reading and computer use.
- Subject to a criminal background check prior to employment.
- Subject to a drug screen prior to employment.
- Provide proof of authorization to work in the United States.
We at American Financial and Automotive Services, Inc. employ a diverse team of individuals dedicated to our mission and offer an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance as well as a rich 401k program.