Location: Mandan, ND, USA
Responsible for the development of American Financial accounts to increase product sales and improve dealership performance. Performance goals will include increasing revenues and developing accounts using our extensive portfolio of products and services.
- Prospect and acquire new automotive dealership accounts to partner with American Financial in your assigned regional area.
- Develop American Financial partnered accounts to increase F&I product sales and improve overall F&I dealership performance.
- Implement policies and procedures for newly acquired business
- Facilitate sales presentations and sell dealership training
- Track and monitor dealership performance
- Increase revenues and develop accounts using AFAS extensive portfolio of products and services
Education, Skills, and Ability:
- 4+ years retail automotive Finance & Insurance management experience REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Extensive knowledge of retail automobile dealership operation required.
- Proven retail sales experience in the automotive industry a plus
- Strong sales skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Problem-solving and customer service skills
- Computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access required
- Must be able to travel to dealership in assigned region
- Must be a team player as well as able to work independently
- Current state licensing required for assigned territory or the ability to obtain licensing
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills and physical demands required of personnel so classified.
American Financial and Automotive Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
American Financial and Automotive Services, Inc. is a privately held, family-owned company with employees nationwide. Our mission is to enhance the professional image of the automotive industry through exceptional customer service. It is only by consistently exceeding our customers' expectations that we can earn their loyalty, expand our customer base, and increase the value of our products.
We at American Financial and Automotive Services, Inc. employ a diverse team of individuals dedicated to our mission and offer an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance as well as a rich 401k program.