We recently acquired a decade old Custom Logo’d Apparel and Promotional Products small business and sells all types of Sportswear, Corporate wear, Promotional Products for giveaways and brand promotions, Trade Shows Marketing Products, engraved Trophies, Medals, Awards etc.
We are currently seeking motivated Customer Service Professionals to join our team with passion on serving our multi industry Customers. We find our success through service and looking for like-minded Customer Service Representative to serve from Quote to Cash.
We have many Customers that require us to provide quotes on orders, confirm orders, coordinating and approving Proofs, coordinating with Decorators and Suppliers. This position will be required to answer phones calls from Customers and Suppliers, respond to all emails, faxes, phone calls and voice mails and provide exemplary Customer Service. This position is constantly working throughout the day and expected to be top level multi-tasker, able to convert inquiries to Orders, Upselling, and have excellent computer skills.
We believe in ‘Customer is right!’. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who can help us on handling the phone calls on-time and emails and create sale and upsell. We are looking for representatives ONLY who is willing to work long term with us.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Review Open Order daily report and make sure all Orders on Track and follow up as needed
· Respond to all emails, phone calls and faxes and handle all Orders by following the process and coordinating with multiple parties
· Making Customer follow up calls from our customer database
· Manage accounts receivables and payables
· Support all day to day operational and maintenance tasks and be accountable for assigned tasks
· Act as a secondary to cover other representative from other Business unit
· Make cold calls or send follow up emails to our existing and potential Customers in our both Business units
· Maintain Product knowledge database and create catalogs online
· Able to switch priorities as needed and handle multi-tasking
Qualifications and Skills:
· Excellent customer service and insights
· Listen for opportunities to maintain / retain Customers
· Reasonable typing skills
· Experience using Microsoft Office products and Quickbooks
· 3 years of Experience in a customer support environment is preferred
· Able to handle multi-tasking and manage multiple orders throughout the day
· Able to work in-person at our Home Office in Naperville, IL area
· Must be able to complete the work in timely fashion and work extra hours as needed
· Must have clean work history
· Ask for help when needed and follow instructions all the times
· Must be able to manage all Business related tasks independently
· Fluent in English speaking and preferred in Spanish speaking
Job Type: Full-Time 8 AM to 5 PM
Salary: Corp to Corp or 1099 or W2 Hourly
American Filing Solutions
Why Work Here?Promotional Products and Custom Logo'd Apparel Office Filing, Office Storage and Office Furniture
Small Business, Independent working, stable workloads, flexible schedule