Ty SchraufnagelAmerican Family Insurance agency owner is seeking a motivated and dynamic SalesSpecialist to join their team in Casa Grande, AZ!
As a SalesSpecialist you will market, prospect and sell American Family Insurance products. You will maintain effective customer relationships, understand customers needs and match them with the appropriate products. You will promote brand awareness through participation in community events.
SalesSpecialist candidates must have the ability to develop knowledge of the local market, prospect for new business, use consultative selling techniques, multitask, and work both independently and as part of a team. The sales representative will work in a busy, yet exciting and fun environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a professional sales setting including, but not limited to prospecting, cold calling, networking, preparing quotes, and delivering presentations
- Effective communication skills via phone, email, or in-person
- Experience with PC software applications Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills
- Property and Casualty insurance licensing is preferred prior to starting and is required after beginning employment
- Life and Health insurance licensing is preferred prior to starting and is required after beginning employment
- A valid driver's license
You will work as part of a team in an office setting.The position will workMonday through Friday 8:30am-5:30pmand offers flexibility in work hours.Paid Time Off is offered. Opportunity is opento remote work option.
The Sales Specialist will receive competitive base compensation and will be eligible for commissions and/or bonuses based on performance and licensing.
The sales representative is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
#ZRAdditional Job Information:
**American Family Insurance Agency Owners are actively recruiting for this open position. Were conducting phone/video interviews during the selection processdue to COVID-19.
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!