Beth Tiffin American Family Insurance Agency Owner is seeking a motivated and dynamic Sales Specialist to join their team in Blue Springs, MO!
As a Sales Specialist you will market, prospect and sell American Family Insurance products. You will maintain effective customer relationships, understand customers needs and match them with the appropriate products. You will promote brand awareness through participation in community events.
Sales Specialist candidates must have the ability to develop knowledge of the local market, prospect for new business, use consultative selling techniques, multitask, and work both independently and as part of a team. The sales representative will work in a busy, yet exciting and fun environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a professional sales setting including, but not limited to prospecting, cold calling, networking, preparing quotes, and delivering presentations
- Effective communication skills via phone, email or in-person
- Experience with PC software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills
- Property and Casualty insurance licensing is preferred prior to starting, or can be required to obtain within 30 days of beginning employment
- Life and Health insurance licensing is preferred or can be required to obtain within 60 days of beginning employment
- A valid drivers license
You will work as part of a team in office setting. The position will work 9:00am to 5pm, Monday through Thursday and 9:00am to 4pm on Fridays. Flexibility in work hours is available. Paid Time Off is offered.
The Sales Specialist will receive competitive base compensation and will be eligible for commissions based on performance and licensing.
The Sales Specialist is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
#ZRAdditional Job Information:
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community!LI:MH1